Maryhill Parish ( formerly Free / High ) Church in Sandbank Street, Maryhill
View from the Forth & Clyde Canal
Ramshorn ( St David's ) Church
The church dates from 1826.
It was built in Gothic Revival style
by English architect, Thomas Rickman.
Now owned by Strathclyde University
and operated as the
Ramshorn Theatre of the Drama Department.
Kelvinside Hillhead Parish Church
Designed by the architect James Sellar and completed in 1876.
It is modelled on the Sainte-Chapelle in Paris.
The church is located in Observatory Road, Hillhead.
It is a Category A listed building.
Former St Francis Church and Friary in Gorbals
Built in 1868. Architect Gilbert Blount.
Now converted for community use as the St Francis Centre.
Glencoe | Ben Nevis | Knoydart | Isle of Skye | Isle of Arran | The West Highland Way
The Eastern Highlands | The Central Highlands | The Southern Highlands | The NW Highlands
Hiking and Walking Tours - FREE Brochure
Climbing and Mountaineering Tours - FREE Brochure
ebookers - Car Hire | ebookers - Hotels | ebookers - Flights