the Hill ( Langside Hill Church )
Hill Church was completed for the Free Church of Scotland in 1896.
was the last Classical church to be built in Glasgow.
architect was Alexander Skirving - a former assistant to Alexander
The church closed in 1979 and
refurbished building opened in the 1990s as a pub and restaurant.
original church's stained glass windows are still in place.