St Mary's Cathedral in Great Western Road
The building was opened on 9 November 1871
as St Mary's Episcopal Church.
It was completed in 1893
when the spire was finished.
The architect was George Gilbert Scott.
The building was raised to cathedral status in 1908.
The total height of the cathedral is 63 metres.
The church is a Grade A listed building.
Glencoe | Ben Nevis | Knoydart | Isle of Skye | Isle of Arran | The West Highland Way
The Eastern Highlands | The Central Highlands | The Southern Highlands | The NW Highlands
Hiking and Walking Tours - FREE Brochure
Climbing and Mountaineering Tours - FREE Brochure
ebookers - Car Hire | ebookers - Hotels | ebookers - Flights