Parish Church at Cadder
Inscription on East Wall of Parish Church at Cadder
There has been a church at Cadder since c1150AD.
The present church was designed by David Hamilton ( 1768-1843 ) in Neo-Gothic style.
It was built in 1825 and completed in 1829 on the erection of the tower.
Location Map of Cadder Parish Church
Glencoe | Ben Nevis | Knoydart | Isle of Skye | Isle of Arran
The Eastern Highlands | The Central Highlands | The Southern Highlands | The NW Highlands
Hiking and Walking Tours - FREE Brochure
Climbing and Mountaineering Tours - FREE Brochure
ebookers - Car Hire | ebookers - Hotels | ebookers - Flights