01. Arrive airport - met by your representative and tranfer to hotel.
02. Collect documents, check equipment and clothing as required your trek.
03. Departure to Besishahar as briefed by your representative or guide. Stay overnight in Besishahar.
02 Besishahar to Ngadi
03 Ngadi to Jagat
06. Jagat to Dharapani.
07. Dharapani to Chame.
08. Chame to Pisang.
09. Pisang to manang.
10. Manang rest day for acclimatization.
11. Manang to Lether.
12. Lether to Thorong Phedi.
13. Thorong Phedi to Thorong Pass and descend to Muktinath.
14. Muktinath to Jomsom.
15. Jomsom sight seeing.
16. Jomsom fly to Pokhara
17. Pokhara City sight seeing.
18. Pokhara to Kathmandu
19. Kathmandu City sight seeing.
20. Departure International airport.
a) Kathmandu City sight seeing, Nagarkot or Chitwan Jungle Safari is possible either before or after trek.
b) Other options include sunrise balloon mountain flight, para-gliding, Heli-sightseeing
Net cost per person: US$1425.00
01. 4 nights in a tourist class hotel in Kathmandu .
02. 2 nights in a tourist class hotel in Pokhara.
03. Conservation fee ( ACAP )
04. Tourist bus service - both ways
05. Kathmandu sight seeing by car.
06. Food and accommodation ( tents ) during trek.
07. Guide, Cook, Kitchen boy as required staff and porters..
08. Guide and Porter wages and all activities.
09. All staff insurance.
10. Pokhara City sight seeing by car.
01. Air Ticket.
02. Mineral water / Drinks / Beverages.
03. Tips for your staff.
06. International airport tax.
07. Helicopter rescue deposit.
08. Lodge charges ( if used ).
09. Telephone bills.
10. Transport costs ( Van / Jeep / bus / car / air etc. )
Nima Trek Home
Maps Worldwide Home
|Find what you want at Amazon.com||Find what you want at Amazon.co.uk|
Note: Books may be bought New or Used from
Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com or Amazon.fr
( The SEARCH boxes can be used to find items and also to compare prices and delivery times )